Don't fall in love with my Sunday best.

IMG_0408
IMG_0433
IMG_0432

if you're going to fall in love with me,
don't fall in love with my Sunday best
don't fall in love with the way I look
after spending hours getting ready
or my fakest smile or freshly done hair
fall in love with my body, the way it
widens quite a lot around my hips
and how I will never have that perfect figure
and how I honestly don't really care
fall in love with my impatience, my jealous
moods and the times that I don't feel anything at all
and fall in love with how sometimes I act like a child
whilst other times I can be the most mature
fall in love with my scars, my marks and
all the things that makes me far less than perfect
and fall in love with every part of me, both good and bad,
and especially with all that I consider a flaw
fall in love with me as a whole
or don't fall in love with me at all.

EJ.

IMG_0416
IMG_0415
IMG_0442

Last weeks day off meant playing a little with my make up. This is the result.

Viime viikkoinen vapaapäivä johti siihen, että innostuin leikkimään meikeillä. Tässä tulos.

xoxo Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts