seven facts

Untitled

Let's get to know eachother a little bit more. Seven facts about me, you can tell me yours in the comment box - I'd love to know more about you !

1. I'm a hopeless crockery hoarder. I always "need" cute little pots and plates... and I sometimes wonder how much plates I'll have when I'm 60....

2. I have a dream, that someday I could live a year or two in California. It's my favorite place where I've been to so far.

3. My favorite parts of my body are my lips and my hands, even though my hands are quite large

4. I speak fluently three languages: Finnish, English and Bulgarian

5. When I was younger I was a huge Britney Spears fan - still am

6. I really love watching ice-hockey games and I always feel very Finnish when I watch them

7. My favorite holiday is definitely Christmas, I'm that weird person who has all the gifts purchased already in November....


Hope you enjoyed this post !

xoxo Maria
TallennaTallenna
TallennaTallenna
TallennaTallenna

Comments

  1. Täällä toinen, joka tykkää omista huulistaan! Se tuntuu olevan nykypäivänä hirveän harvinaista. Tosin, mulla onkin aika muhkeat huulet, joita nuorempana pilkattiin. Itse tykkäsin mun pusuhuulista jo silloin ja nyt vielä enemmän, kun oon löytänyt mun täydellisen pinkin huulipunan :)

    Kiva postaus, musta on niin kiva lukea tällaisia satunnaisia arkisia juttuja. Niistä tosiaan oppii paljon toisesta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mäkin oon saanu pienenä kommenttia mun pusuhuulista :D joten I feel you !

      ja kiitos kivasta kommentista Kirsti :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts