ALL BEIGE

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Coat 2nd hand
Bag Céline
Knit H&M
Pants COS
Ankle boots &Other Stories
Necklace Missoma

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I've been wanting to try a monochrome outfit for a while now but for some reason haven't gotten to it. and yes, black doesn't count..

But a few days back I was tempted to try out an all beige outfit, combining my cropped flare cotton pants with my favorite oversized knit. And well, I think I'll be trying this monochrome thing again. 

What do you think?

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Absolutely in love with this look - especially that knit!
    xx Mirjam | www.miiju.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that knit is the best thing I've bought this winter !! so warm and cozy !! xx

      Delete
  2. Ihana toi neule :-) mistä oot hankkinut noi korvikset? Näyttää tosi hyvältä!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Se on kyllä ihan suosikkijuttu <3

      Tähtikorvikset on &Other Storiesilta ostettu tänä syksynä, löysin nettikaupasta ainakin vielä http://www.stories.com/gb/Jewellery/Earrings/Starstruck_Earrings/582808-121281599.1

      ja toi ear cuff on Sif Jakobsin, ostin Korkeavuorenkadulta Korkeila koruliikkeestä :)

      Delete
  3. Tämä asu on kyllä talven ihanin! Tohon neuleeseen kun saisi käpertyä näillä pakkasilla <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Your encouragement sparks my commitment to creating captivating, link-worthy content."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts