Vacay gear

Untitled

Little by little I'm gearing up for vacay days. 

I like getting a few new things before a trip, rather than spending my time just shopping when I get to my destination. The more I've travelled, the more I've learnt to love just the time spent on there; the different atmosphere and people watching and not going around shopping malls and tourist attractions like a crazy person. 

This time I bought a body oil from &Other Stories and sandals from ATP Atelier, which I was already planning to buy for the upcoming summer season anyway. 

In addition to that I found a perfect black swimsuit from H&M, but I'll get back to that later. Until then, I'll soak in some inspiration from old spring/summer numbers, being a massive magazine hoarder has its perks.

Untitled

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. "Appreciate your push; crafting captivating content, a linchpin for effective link-building."
    erin andrews quilted jacket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts