nothing but happiness

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Dress H&M Studio SS17
Bag Chloé

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Lately I've been lacking of inspiration to write. 
So I thought instead of trying to come up with something to write, I'd answer a few questions as a way for you to get to know me a little better.


Current brand favorites?

Céline, Mango and I'm currently craving to buy a BOYY bag. 


Which five foods do you always have to have in your kitchen?

banana, natural yoghurt, honey, frozen berries and oatmeal


On your spotify playlist right now?

Love on the Weekend - John Mayer
Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
Mystery - Tom Odell
Real Peach - Henry Jamison
Angela - The Lumineers


Tell three things you did today?

Did groceries
Took a nap
Studied online


Who is your current style crush on instagram?

Lately I've been loving these ladies on instagram @desifare, @lucywilliams02, @nisi, @ida_rantala


Coffee or tea?

coffee, but I find myself drinking tea more than I used to. 


Movie night or a night at the club?

Movie night, definitely.


Heels or flats?

Flats. 


Favorite beauty products atm?

Lumene glow reveal facial, Estée Lauder double wear concealer and Lumene instant illuminizer. 


xoxo Maria

Photos by Riikka and Jenni


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts