A white t-shirt, denim and kitten heels.

Untitled

OUTFIT:
Sunnies Céline
T-shirt H&M
Jeans Monki
Bag Old Faithful Shop
Heels Ganni
Necklaces Missoma x Lucy Williams and Anthropologie

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Summer has made a reappearance to London and I'm soaking it all in. 

Sometimes I tend to feel that my black and white attire might be boring, so I love additions to my closet that make my favorite pieces feel all new and fresh again. 
Paired up my favorite t-shirt and jeans with a round Moroccan basket bag I bought on a recent trip to Vancouver and new kitten heels from Ganni. 

Had been eyeing on those suede beauties for a while and decided to buy them for myself as a birthday gift. Somehow they feel even more special now. 

And suddenly I'm getting away with wearing a t-shirt and black jeans - again.

xoxo Maria

Comments

  1. Ihana asukokonaisuus. Tosi simppeli ja klassinen mutta tyylikäs. Ja nuo kengät! <3 <3
    Mä oon tänä kesänä ihan jämähtänyt klassiseen valkoiseen t-paitaan ja mustiin tai vaaleansinisiin farkkuihin. Se on vaan niin helppo asu silloin kun tekee mieli näyttää siistiltä mutta haluaa että olo on kuitenkin tosi rento. :)

    -Tiina-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos kaunis !! Koitan aina välillä muistuttaa itseäni, että yksinkertainen toimii - kuten just valkoinen t-paita ja farkut ! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts