NEW IN TOWN: ARKET

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


What?

H&M, &Other Stories and COS have a new sister. Or a brother - Arket. Their first store opened in London and obviously I had to make my way to Regent Street to see what the fuss is all about.

As described on their website, Arket is

"A modern-day market that offers essential products for men, women, children
and the home"


Where?

Stores are open in London and Copenhagen - soon in Brussels and Stockholm too. But luckily you can shop online if you don't live or plan to visit any of these cities.


What do we think about it?

Personally my visit made me totally have a brand crush over Artek. Their simple aesthetics create a calm space that I found very appealing. I know where I will be buying my wardrobe and home essentials from now on.
Arket strong point? They are embracing a style and a strong vision of their own - so basically you know what you're getting when you go shopping there. And that's way more interesting than never-ending trend changes.
Also a huge plus for combining a selection of homeware and clothing in a very visually satisfying way.


xoxo Maria

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts