teddy coat and a slip on dress

GTQZ4476

OUTFIT:
Sunnies RayBan
Coat KappAhl
Shirt H&M
Dress H&M
Bag APC Paris
Shoes &Other Stories

KNRR0937
PQQU1418
SSHI5586
KDJP4208

Lately I've been jumping back and forth between furry coats and summer dresses. Sounds more fun than it actually is as the minute you get inspired and come up with nice winter wear ideas, you suddenly have to swap to showing your legs and wearing only shorts and a swimsuit. But not complaining, comes with the job and I luckily happen to love my job.

So this was one of those days when winter wear actually inspired me, wearing my H&M slip on dress with a ruffled polo neck and wrapping myself in this teddy coat, which is one of the warmest things I own. Also you suddenly become one of those people everyone wants to hug when wearing it - not a bad thing I say.

Tomorrow it's back to warmer climates, but mainly I'm all excited about christmas  - I'm writing this post in our living room which is all christmassy with candles and a christmas tree.

xoxo Maria

Comments

Popular Posts