New in - leather skirt

Photo 29-12-2017, 11.58.02

Skirt Olivia Palermo for Banana Republic
Hydrating mist Aesop


A classic January cleanse is taking place as I'm feeling like organizing my closet, eating healthier and prioritizing my interests, shopping list cravings and tasks I spend my free time on. Because in all honesty, you can't have it all - so I'd rather focus on the things I find important.

Clothing wise I'm really excited about this leather skirt I found with a big sale tag on when I was in Chicago after christmas. It spices up my winter closet just the right amount, making all my knitwear suddenly feel all new and relevant. Also I'm pretty sure this will look lovely when the temperatures rise higher with a white t-shirt and some loafers. 


xoxo Maria


TallennaTallenna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts